Nicholas Peretti, DDS
Meet Dr. Peretti
Dr. Nick Peretti was born and raised in Butte, Montana. He attended Montana State University in Bozeman, graduating magna cum laude with a degree in biotechnology.
Dr. Peretti then moved to Milwaukee, Wisconsin to attend dental school at Marquette University. He was then accepted into an Oral and Maxillofacial Residency program at Loyola University Medical Center and Hines Veterans Administration Hospital in Chicago, IL. During his years in Chicago, Dr. Peretti was trained in all aspects of oral and maxillofacial surgery including teeth extractions, dental implants, anesthesia, complex bone grafting procedures, pathology, corrective jaw surgery, and trauma.
After completion of residency, Dr. Peretti sought a position in Montana, and is extremely happy to provide his services to the people of Big Sky country.
“I feel very fortunate to once again call Montana home, “Dr. Peretti says, “everyday I treat patients from the communities that I grew up in, and I am very lucky to be able to do that.”
Being raised in the mountains of southwest Montana, Dr. Peretti enjoys all things outdoors. If not in the office you may see him looking for elk in the fall, throwing streamers to area trout, or hiking to a mountain lake with his wife Katie and Boston terrier, Wally.
Dr. Peretti is a member of the following organizations:
- Board Eligible-American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member-Montana Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member-Montana Dental Association
- Member-American Dental Association
- Basic Life Support Certified
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certified
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certified
- Advanced Trauma Life Support Certified